Refibra™ & Tencel™
Sustainable Viscose fabric – an absolute innovation in fiberOur Tencel™ fabrics have been at our side since 2019 - and we never want to miss them again! They are our contribution to the immense demand for a fabric that is not only seductively beautiful, but also a true innovator in terms of sustainability. Our Refibra™ qualities, which we offer as knitted and woven fabrics, are another innovation from Lenzing. Viscose fabrics are both based on wood, which is processed in the Lyocell process into a fiber with wonderful properties! Get to know them even better now.
Items 1-12 of 41
Viscose fabrics in detail
The Lyocell process used in the production of Tencel™ is a particularly sustainable way of producing fibre. It takes place in two stages and without the use of toxic solvents. 99% of the solvent and the water used can also be returned to the production process later.
- The face behind this fantastic Viscose fabrics innovation is the Austrian company Lenzing, which produces about 67,000 cellulose fibers annually - making it a reliable and reliable partner for us.
- Thanks to the so-called closed-loop process, waste products are virtually non-existent in fiber production. Everything that is fed into the process is then returned to it. Water consumption in the process of making Viscose fabrics is also significantly lower than in the processing of cotton.
- The resulting Viscose fabrics are a true dream! They are breathable, have a high moisture absorption, are antibacterial and feel like a breath of nothing. A big plus: They are also recyclable!
- Viscose fabrics are similar but different. For Refibra™, conventional Tencel™ and cotton blends are combined and then spun together to form a new fibre. Circular Economy is not only thought through here, it is also successfully implemented.
- Our Viscose fabrics are to fall in love with! While our Refibra™ shines for example as Re-Woven, a fine woven quality, our Tencel™ makes a beautiful, soft Rib Jersey an incomparable experience. Discover this novelty now!