High Waist Shorts
Pattern for a pair of high-cut, summery shorts with wide legs. The comfortable, wide elastic waistband and the deep pockets make this model a casual all-rounder on warm days. Do you know how to work pockets and waistbands? Then these shorts are the perfect sewing project for you. Pair them with our sleeveless tunic top for a great combination outfit!
Größen: 34 - 56
SEW AS SEEN
- Louisa Size: 34 / Material: Lyocell-Woven - Pink Clay
- Ena size: 42 / Material: Organic Cotton-Sateen - Cashmere
- Lena size: 56 / Material: Organic cotton satin - Orange
Choose your favourite material in your favourite colour below under 'Matching fabrics'!
- Playful around the leg with skirt silhouette
- High waist with elastic finish
- Large pockets in side seams
- Stylish split seam on front leg
- Wide hem finish optimal fit
Our patterns are available as downloadable PDF files for you to print out yourself. After your purchase, you will receive a download link with a ZIP file by mail.
This folder contains the following files:Pattern files
- Printing on the home printer (DIN A4)
- Printing at the copy shop (DIN A0)
- Sewing instructions
- Printing instructions
- For beginners
Medium to firm fabrics are suitable for these shorts. If you want to sew the shorts with our sleeveless tunic top as a set, be careful not to choose a fabric that is too firm. That way your fabric choice works well for both top and bottom.
For this pattern we recommend the following LEBENSKLEIDUNG materials. The consumption figures given here are calculated from the cutting-position image and the respective fabric widths:
100% Tencel™ 175 g/m² - Fabric width: 150 cm
- Sizes 36 - 40 consumption: 1,40 m
- Sizes 42 - 48 consumption: 1,60 m
- Sizes 50 - 52 consumption: 1,70 m
Organic satin smooth
100% organic cotton (GOTS CERES-076) 146 g/m² - fabric width: 162 cm
- Sizes 36 - 40 consumption: 1,30 m
- Sizes 42 - 48 consumption: 1,50 m
- Sizes 50 - 52 consumption: 1,60 m
INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Rubber band, 6cm Width: Use your waist measurement as a guide and add 2 cm for seam allowances!
- Measuring tape
- Paper scissors
- Fabric scissors
- Household sewing machine
- Overlock machine if necessary
- Fabric machine needle
- twin needle
Every size chart is different. Here you will find the measurements we used to develop and grade the patterns.take your bust, waist and hip measurements and find your size by matching them to the size chart. Use the highest value as a guide. Then print your size and cut out the pattern pieces.
You have never taken measurements before?
Then take a look at the PDF for beginners under this link. Here you will find instructions and useful tips before you start!
FILES & PRINTING
Our pattern is available as a downloadable PDF to print out yourself. You have the option of printing it out on your home printer in DIN A4 and gluing it together, or having it printed out in DIN A0 via a copy shop or print dispatch.
DIN A4 / at home: Print out on individual DIN A4 pages - glue together - cut out.
DIN A4 / at home: Print on individual DIN A4 pages - glue together - cut out. Here you can print only the size you want using the current version of Acrobat Reader.
DIN A0 / Copy Shop: Print on DIN A0 - cut out. Here you get a multi size cut.Both options are explained in detail in the PDF printing instructions included in the download.
The LEBENSKLEIDUNG patterns and sewing instructions are released exclusively for private, non-commercial use. The sale, reproduction and distribution of LEBENSKLEIDUNG patterns and instructions is not permitted. The commercial sale of products made with LEBENSKLEIDUNG patterns is not permitted.