GOTS Logo

Organic Cuffs fabric - Carmine

Organic Cuffs fabric - 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane (GOTS CERES-076) - 440 g/m² - 100 cm, GOTS certified by CERES-076 - Carmine
Special Price €14.52 / m Regular Price €22.50 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Delivery time:
8 to 14 days (from warehouse Germany)
Article number
R37-1555
DISCONTINUED ARTICLE

Organic RIB 2x1 - Carmine

The cuffs of Lebenskleidung are fantastic! They have 5% spandex, so that they remain top form stable even if they are sometimes a little stronger. The remaining 95% are made of GOTS-certified cotton. You can use them classically as cuffs for sweaters or pants, but also sew tops and other garments with them.
Carmine is a great, intense red with which you can make a real statement. The shade is very warm and calm and looks especially beautiful in combination with lighter colors.

More Information
Delivery time: 8 to 14 days (from warehouse Germany)
Care 30°C recommended
Krumpf max. 5%
Origin fibre Turkey
Fabric color Carmine
Material composition 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane (GOTS CERES-076)
Properties highly absorbent, elastic
Haptics anschmiegsam/weich, strong/stable
Country of manufacture Portugal
Usage T-Shirts/Underwear, Baby/Kids Wear, both sides possible, Underwear/Lingery/Loungewear
Fabric type Ribbing
Material width 100 cm
Material weight 440 g/m²
Matching articles:
Organic Mercerized Interlock - Black
Organic Mercerized Interlock - Black
Special Price €21.36 / m Regular Price €36.65 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Organic Twill - Bown
Organic Twill - Bown
€39.54 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Organic Muslin - Horizon Pink
Organic Muslin - Horizon Pink
Special Price €14.88 / m Regular Price €28.95 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Organic Corduroy Sweat - Tulipwood
Organic Corduroy Sweat - Tulipwood
Special Price €16.72 / m Regular Price €25.89 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Organic Cuffs fabric - Retro Red
Organic Cuffs fabric - Retro Red
€22.50 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Organic Light Rib - Ecru
Organic Light Rib - Ecru
€19.30 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Organic Crincle - Cashmere
Organic Crincle - Cashmere
€30.95 / m
Incl. 19% VAT
Zahlungsarten © Copyright 2022 Lebenskleidung · info@lebenskleidung.com · +49 30 548 105 17